CSV again.

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Oct 15 20:24:57 EDT 2015

Richard et al.,

sometime after that article, there was a further thread on the use-list.
Pete Haworth found a case not properly covered by the version on the
article, and I came up with a revised version (cutely called csv4Tab !!
- csv3Tab was an interim, deeply buggy attempt)

(It's in
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2012-May/172275.html )

It *looks* from that thread (
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2012-May/172191.html ) as
though this case had been discussed, and the re-write should properly
handle it - but I haven't yet had time to try it. My laptop has been
replaced in the meantime, and I can't find my test stack, and recreating
it and finding the test data is a bit too much for after 1am:-)

So I'll try it tomorrow; hopefully csv4Tab() will already work for this
case. If it doesn't, we can try again :-)

-- Alex.