Forcing string comparisons, or When is "0" not 0?

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Thu Oct 15 19:26:04 EDT 2015

I think that is a combination of precedence ('is really a' binds more tightly than '+') and the bug Paul noticed with regards 'constants' which are currently represented as strings internally except in specific cases due to a rather subtle issue with representations of numbers as strings.

Sent from my iPhone