How to go to a stack without a flash

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Oct 15 16:12:55 EDT 2015

Without knowing what's going on in your stacks, it's tough to know for
sure, but it's unlikely you're doing anything "wrong".  In addition to
what Marty suggested, another option is to set the blendLevel of a stack
to 100 before making it visible, and the setting (or ramping) the stack's
blendLevel to 0. Sometimes it also helps to open at stack at a negative
location (off screen) before displaying it, but setting the blendLevel
should eliminate any flashing.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 10/15/15, 12:58 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Marty Knapp"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of