How to go to a stack without a flash

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Thu Oct 15 15:45:05 EDT 2015

Folks:
I haver a splash stack and I’m trying to open the app stack in the same rect, without a flash. This should be easy, but I can’t get it to work with what is obvious to me. Here’s my script.

on mouseUp
   put the name of this stack into splashStackName
   put the filename of this stack into fName
   set the itemdelimiter to "/"
   delete the last item of fName
   put fName&"/Earth Explorer.livecode" into stTarget
   set the destroyStack of splashStackName to TRUE
   set the lockscreen to true
   go invisible cd 1 of stack stTarget
   set the rect of stack"Earth Explorer" to the rect of stack splashStackName
   wait for 0 seconds with messages
   set the visible of stack stTarget to TRUE
   close stack splashStackName
   send "initCard" to cd "Opening" of stack "Earth Explorer"
   set the lockscreen to false
 end mouseUp

What am i doing wrong?
Bill