Export snapshot and native controls

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Thu Oct 15 11:50:52 EDT 2015

Ludevic,

I found that it's better to put the area you want to take a snapshot of, in a group and take the snapshot of the group. Leave out any rect. This way LC doesn't use the screen buffer to get the image data, which avoids some problems on some pc's.

I'm not at my office, but can supply example code f you need it.
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org