LC 8 Property Inspector

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Oct 14 13:33:24 EDT 2015

Would be great if that were the case and maybe it will be eventually but
when I tried "get the keys of widget 1 of this card", I got an empty array.

Widgets have their own set of properties which are defined as part of the
process of creating them. You get and set them as any other property but
lcStackbrowser needs to discover their names. They're somewhat akin to
custom properties in my mind but they don't show up as such in the IDE.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 10:07 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com