LC 8 Property Inspector

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Oct 14 13:13:53 EDT 2015

It's likely you've never had interference issues with Navigator because users wouldn't be using more than one property inspector simultaneously. But my Zygodact system did interfere with the GLX framework and I had to rewrite it to accommodate GLX. It wasn't how I wanted things to work, but enough people were using GLX at the time that it was necessary. Fixing the problem required communication between me and the author.

The conflict occurred because of different approaches when handling preferences files. Standardization would have avoided the issue.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com