LC 8 Property Inspector

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Wed Oct 14 10:13:47 EDT 2015

On 2015-10-14 15:37, Geoff Canyon wrote:
> Further, I haven't even begun to look at widgets, but if they're
> implemented as a group of underlying objects, then Navigator doesn't
> (yet)
> handle that intelligently at all.

They aren't groups of underlying objects - they are black-boxes like the
engine controls. Indeed, they are a mechanism for (essentially) writing
engine controls incredibly easily and accessibly (relative to doing so
in C++, at least) and they plug into LiveCode Script just like all the
existing ones.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps