Custom radio button icons

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Oct 13 19:25:25 EDT 2015

Thanks for all the replies, guys, I've tinkered with them all. I'd
considered a script similar to Bernd's, but putting spaces before the
label text works too and is a little easier. I had no idea you could use
tabs in a button label, and it worked great with one button but had an
entirely different spacing in another button, so I went back to spaces.
It's a nice bit of trivia to know though.

I really didn't want to loop through all the buttons on every
preOpenCard (it's a survey, and every card has tons of them) but it
sounds like there's no other way if the label has to change for every
language.

I had to LOL at "iconForceField" and "iconWarpBarrier". That's got to go
into the bug database next to the "ain't" entry.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com