scaleFactor strangeness

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Oct 13 16:07:15 EDT 2015

Many of us tried to do the same thing when the feature was first
announced.  Unfortunately, you can't really use it for a zoom effect, at
least not since I last looked into this.  As you've seen, the stack jumps
around as the scale is changed, and even if you reposition it dynamically,
the results aren't the best.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 10/13/15, 12:57 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Marty Knapp"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of