Movie file in use prevents deletion of folder on external volume Mac OS X

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Oct 13 14:55:42 EDT 2015

Through the years I have learned to “untether” LC before such operations.

There are several scenarios:

Set the defaultFolder to empty (if you are logged into files on a volume over the LAN)
set the filename of image to empty (if you are showing and image on a remote volume)
set the filename of the player to empty

that sort of thing..

*then* touch your files on disk — or save or quit or whatever that might be prevented by the “anchor” to some file or folder in the LC app.