[ANN] LiveCode List Processor

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Oct 12 13:46:38 EDT 2015

Mark Waddingham wrote:

> On 2015-10-12 18:41, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>> That looks like Builder rather than Script, no?
>
> No - this is definitely a LiveCode Script library... It implements a
> data-type on top of an LCS array very much like the LCB 'List' type.

What threw me was a function with the same name as a LiveCode token
("list"), and the use of question marks are part of some handler names.

I've never seen question marks in handler names in any xTalk I've ever
used, so I figured perhaps it might be something specific to Builder.

If allowable, is it desirable?  I suppose it's a matter of taste if it
doesn't break anything, but given how uncommon it is I'd wager an API
for others to use could benefit from conventions developers might
anticipate.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems