Learning Materials

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Oct 12 13:05:45 EDT 2015

Michael Doub wrote:
> Would it be reasonable to ask Livecode to host a wiki site for
> documentation and examples?  I kind of like the idea of having the
> ability to add information or update when I see something that it out of
> date or unclear.
>
> The problem is always organization and searching.   This would still
> need to be dealt with, but the wiki idea lets the community contribute
> and edit.

Heather's suggestion to use the existing Lessons repository is a good one.

And the existing community-based wiki I linked to earlier that MaxV set
up is also worth contributing to:
<http://livecode.wikia.com/wiki/Livecode_Wiki>

Venues aren't hard to come by - our community has many.

The hard part is writing content for them. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  LiveCode Community Manager
  richard at livecode.com