Learning Materials

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 17:38:51 EDT 2015

Would it be reasonable to ask Livecode to host a wiki site for
documentation and examples?  I kind of like the idea of having the
ability to add information or update when I see something that it out of
date or unclear.

The problem is always organization and searching.   This would still
need to be dealt with, but the wiki idea lets the community contribute
and edit.

Sorry if this is out of context.  I am just catching back up on email.

-= Mike