customProperties or similar for words in a field?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Oct 10 20:44:57 EDT 2015

I probably don't understand the scope of the problem, but barring the use
of wordOffset (am guessing some of your strings are multiple words),
perhaps you could use htmlText with custom tags, i.e. <datecode>Sept 10,
2015</datecode> and render the text as htmlText.  In theory, the tags
won't be shown to the user, but will be present in the htmlText.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design