Widget Properties

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sat Oct 10 20:18:01 EDT 2015

> On 11 Oct 2015, at 11:06 am, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:
>
> I assume widgets can have standard LC built-in properties as well as their
> own specific properties?
>
> For example if I set the disabled of a widget, it no longer reacts to mouse
> clicks, but if I get its properties, they are empty.
>
> I know widgets have their own property definitions but I would have thought
> any of the standard built-in properties would have been returned by their
> properties property.

Yes this is an odd one which I’ve queried before. You can now use export widget to array to get the widget defined properties as they will be saved. I don’t think this includes the base object properties like visible, rect, disabled etc though. This is one of the things I need to investigate if I ever have time to get lcVCS working on LC 8…

Cheers

Monte