LC 8 Property Inspector

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Oct 9 13:57:56 EDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 10:24 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
wrote:

> What specifically was the change, and in what version?

The change was that not all properties are returned.  I believe it was in v
6.1.

As I said in my previous post, it's water under the bridge for me now and I
have, as you mentioned, moved on to other tasks.  My original post on this
was simply to point out to the team that if they plan to provide a feature
to allow flexible grouping of properties, they should be aware of this
issue if they plan to rely on the properties property. My last post was
simply in response to your request to elaborate.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>