Data Validation of copied Data in a field

Hillen Richard mail at richard-hillen.de
Fri Oct 9 12:26:59 EDT 2015

Thank you for your quick and helpfull response:

To Craig Newman:
- textChanged is sent after each typed character; DataValidation should start after the end of Typing; so it needs extra coding :-(
- Hint re "pasteKey trapped by IDE" will help.

To Bob Sneidar:
- The CloseFiled msg is sent after pressing return, tab or…
-> press return after pasting data or use pasteKey-msg! I´ll try!

Richard.