How to access the text of an option btn before menuPick?

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 09:00:02 EDT 2015

Why not set the toolTip to the text of the button? I don't know how large a display that would be, or whether that format would be tenable.

You could always use the "mouseWithin" message to display a field, offset a bit from the combo. and display the text of the button. At least you can control the properties of the field.

Craig Newman