the constant crashing of the IDE

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Oct 9 08:35:19 EDT 2015

All of the crashes I have seen in the IDE have been the result of plugins -
I'm not saying that the plugins were buggy, but something broke with the
plugins in place.  A couple of times, I've discovered that if the plugins
are set to start with the IDE, it will crash, but if I start them after the
IDE has loaded, all's well.