LC 8 Property Inspector

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Oct 8 21:07:39 EDT 2015

Hi Ali,
Would be great if you get flexible groupings going.  Having been through
implementing this, one thing to watch out for is that there isn't a way to
get a complete list of properties for a particular object type.

The properties array of an object does not include properties which can be
derived from other properties.  That change was made a few releases back
and no method of invoking the prior behavior (perhaps "the effective
properties") was provided.

Also, the propertynames list is missing some entries and includes some
entries that seem more like keywords than properties, e.g. "abbrev".

Hopefully, as a team member you may have access to other resources to get a
complete list,

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>