LC 8 Property Inspector

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Oct 8 20:12:49 EDT 2015

Your ascii-drawing-fu is quite skilled :-)

No boredom at all.  I see the difference you mention in limiting the
height of the property list.  I had understood the selected pane would be
expanded to display ALL properties for the category, which could
potentially scroll Behavior/Other/Favorites out of view.

I had to take stab at the option I suggested:

---------------------------------------
| Colors     |   List of               |
----------------  name-value     |
|**Size**    |   properties        |
----------------  for item            |
| Behavior     |   hilited               |
----------------  at left               |
| Other      |   goes here         |
----------------  and maybe       |
| Favorites    |  offers                |
----------------  more                 |
                  |  vertical space    |
                  |  for the list          |

:-)

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 10/8/15, 4:33 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Richard Gaskin"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of