LC 8 Property Inspector

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Oct 8 18:49:53 EDT 2015

Instead of a scrolling accordion list with grouped sets of properties,
allow me to get radical and suggest a fixed index list on the left or
along the top of the palette.  You'd get one-click access to any category,
and no need to expand/collapse panes.  With an accordion control, you'll
likely suffer the same issues found in the current Project Browser: to
much vertical scrolling required to get to what you want, and no constant
reference for all property categories since they can be scrolled out of
view.

I may be voicing dissent here, but as you say "Let 1000 flowers bloom." :-)

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 10/8/15, 2:20 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Richard Gaskin"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of