App Browser versus Project Browser

AndyP smudge.andy at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 8 03:26:31 EDT 2015

I tend to use the AP more than PB.
I find the 2 column layout easier to navigate and quicker for finding what I
want in a larger project.

In my view to make the AP better would just require.

1. A collapse button to collapse the RHS column so that the AP takes up less
screen.
2. A filter field as in the current PB.
3. The OPTION to have thumbnails in as per the PB

-----
Andy Piddock

Copy the new cloud space, get your free 15GB space now:
Get Copy

Script editor Themer for LC http://2108.co.uk

PointandSee is a FREE simple but full featured under cursor colour picker / finder.
http://www.pointandsee.co.uk  - made with LiveCode