App Browser versus Project Browser

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Wed Oct 7 14:40:25 EDT 2015

Indeed - but I don't think your tone of phrase was using it in that exact manner? ;)

By the way, I'm smiling here - it is a useful conversation to have if it is constructive. Either app browser bashing or project browser bashing isn't particularly useful to my mind.

What is useful is getting the information about what the best approach is to the problem - which is all I was trying to promote :)

Sent from my iPhone