LC8

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 02:37:27 EDT 2015

On 07/10/15 02:45, Peter Haworth wrote:
> Thanks.  I believe the plugin problem was discovered in LC8 dp5 so sounds
> like will be OK in dp6.

Back to the Future: we currently have a DP7 build:

"We’ll aim to continuously build LiveCode 8.0.0-dp-7 candidates, and
make them available for you to download. No need to wait and wait for
your bug to be fixed – just make sure that you’re always working from
the latest version"

Usual exaggeration: exactly 2 builds:
http://downloads.livecode.com/global-jam/

Richmond.