Externals SDK

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 23:47:51 EDT 2015

Think 2011 is the oldest version there.  It starts at 1, then all the
others are named v2, v3 etc.  Think v14 is the hights.  REALLY wish dates
were shown, since there is a slight chance that the alternate version
naming convention is the most recent. (but like I say, that one is declared
a 1, then its 2 and up)