Four more reports closed as "Resolved - Fixed"

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Oct 5 18:59:43 EDT 2015

Hi Richard:

There used to be a "Show My Bugs" button or link in LQCC, which I can't
seem to find anymore.

How do we display a list of the bugs we've reported?

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 10/5/15, 2:56 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Richard Gaskin"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of