Further regression of the Pirate Code Dots

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 12:52:14 EDT 2015

I just realized that sometime along the way, I just came to accept this
further regression.

I have always had to force an answer, and then a breakpoint, if I wanted
execution to break on startup.  Unacceptable, a sloppy and longstanding bug
on live code's part, but I learned to live with it.

I have some editor windows that are opened during program launch in the IDE.

I've come to realize that most/some/all of the time, if I have not
physically clicked on a particular tab, it will never stop at a breakpoint
dot.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462