list etiquette

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 20:09:54 EDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 9:38 AM, Bob Sneidar <bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com>
wrote:

> Another issue is that some people use the digest while others do not. This
> seems to create a new thread named the same thing when replying from the
> digest. So far as I have been able to ascertain, nothing can be done about
> this other than rounding up all the digest users and flogging them with wet
> noodles. Then the problem becomes, some might like it. ;-)

My solution, dating back several years, is to simply ignore any post which
replies directly to a digest.

I found that they were uniformly content free.  Some sought help, but if
it's too much trouble for them to send a recognizable question, it's too
much trouble for me to sort through dozens of digests to see if there might
be a real one.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462