Differences between LC Versions

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Oct 2 18:03:15 EDT 2015

Roger Guay wrote:
 > Thanks Colin and Richard. I knew that, but I was hoping for an easier
 > way, like “what’s new in ….”.

Every Release Notes document includes a section called "Engine Changes"
and another for "IDE Changes", each details specific new features and
bug fixes in summary form, often with links to take you directly to the
corresponding Quality Control database record where you can learn more.

It's a useful summary document, well worth reading.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems