Inter process communication

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Thu Oct 1 06:49:03 EDT 2015

Hello,

Works perfectly in a 100% reliable mode for years :

- Mobile App : HTTP POST to Apache or OpenLiteSpeed Http Deamon
- httpd to Linux LC server in cgi mode
- LC server to MySQL/INNODB or PostgreSQL RDBMS*

*needed to free-up LC-Server from complex requests best suited by ACID-SQL servers.

Note1 : in case of Web dedicated development : not to forget to include Revigniter in the loop.

Note2 : to code with optimal confort LC-Server stack’s librairies :

- first save them at the web hosting right path;
- reopen them from the FTP-client in choosing LC-Desktop IDE as the default editor;
- each command-S action will directly saves changes to the remote path.
- don’t forget to use an LC script.lc to bind together the httpd to the LC-Server stack lib.

Have fun,
--
Pierre Sahores
mobile : 06 03 95 77 70