Dinner's on me

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Mon Nov 30 13:57:13 EST 2015

You should be able to set the quantity during purchase? I¹ll bug report it
against the store though I don¹t think we¹ll be able to fix it until
tomorrow now.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 30/11/2015 18:31, "use-livecode on behalf of Mark Talluto"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of