Gmail API and Oath 2 - How to access using LiveCode ?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Nov 30 11:51:04 EST 2015

Just a quick note that may or may not apply to your situation: Gmail has recently implemented a new TLS 1.2 standard, as Microsoft did some 9 months or so ago, which requires AES256 encryption. Also, prior versions of TLS including 1.2 would fall back on SSL if TLS failed. This is no longer the case. If you have trouble authenticating and you are using older TLS libraries this may become an issue for you.

Bob S