Google App Streaming

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Nov 30 11:40:34 EST 2015

The day that local apps die is the day we will all be paying through the nose for the "right" to use our own devices. And we will continue to pay too, because everything will be a subscription. It's already started, and while prices are not currently overwhelming, it's my belief that this is because there are still locally installed alternatives available.

God help us the day all apps are streamed.

Bob S