Java version

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Nov 30 11:36:21 EST 2015

Bastages! Thanks, this has been annoying me for some time on my home iMac. Now that I installed the Apple flavor of Java (that ought to be a contradiction in terms, but thanks to Microsoft there wil probably be many flavors of everything from now on) I am no longer getting that dialog (knocks on wood).

Bob S