One Rect For All specificaiton

Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Nov 29 02:58:11 EST 2015

Good. we are on the same page... I think

your 1400px x 900px is certainly easier to remember than

1288p wide x 828

But I did not anticipate dropping to visible area of 788 top to bottom.
that's another 56 pixel inset "save" margin to think about. i.e the safe
zone then is really 1400 X 788

And... if we... tab bar along the bottom (50 px tall, as apple want
icons at 44px minimum)... the art work will have an even narrower
vertical height:

738

I'll run some tests with these numbers and confirm.

BR