Death of the Application Browser

Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Nov 29 01:50:12 EST 2015

OK, I'm glad I deferred again from even testing 8+... without the AB I
would be lost.

But, I really like the visual look-and-feel option of icons and previews
etc in the PB... that said, there are definitely scenarios where you
want really lean lists for stacks with many cards, many controls... if a
single card has 50 controls (not unusual) then the BP becomes overly
long and you lose the over view.

  So now I find myself using both...But just because we *can* use
both... I think it is very "retro"  and actually a little irritating to
switch back and forth.

So, I agree with Monte. Why don't we just work together to make the
Project Browser that much more "awesome" than even the current AP?

Jacque: can you detail your requirements that make it a must for your
stacks to use the AP?

Other than the icons and visuals forcing a super oversized tree that
becomes hard to navigate, what other things does the AB do that the PB
does not? You can get to the inspector and the script just as fast for
any object.

BR