Permanently? disabled breakpoints (red dots)

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Nov 29 00:47:12 EST 2015

Having wondered what people were complaining about all these years I’m suddenly faced with breakpoint dots that are completely ignored in all my pre 7.1 versions of LiveCode (including if I type the word breakpoint within a script).

On 7.1 the dots look and function normally, but on earlier versions (I still use 6.6.5 for a couple of active projects) the dots are all ‘disabled' (red border with grey body) as they are in an uncompiled script and are completely ignored. Any ideas on how to enable them so I can get the debugger working again?

Terry…