Edinburgh Conference In August

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Sat Nov 28 08:37:22 EST 2015

We made the timing right before the festival starts, the idea being it
should be possible to get reasonable accommodation for the event before
the city gets super busy. Those that want to can then stay longer. I would
recommend booking ahead though it does get busy here. It is for sure the
best time of year to visit Edinburgh. There is a real buzz about the city
with just about anything you can imagine to go see at the worlds largest
arts festival!

We wanted to get the ticket price as low as possible to encourage as many
as possible to attend. To do that we¹re keeping things super simple this
year in order to keep the administration costs to an absolute minimum. So
we won¹t handle the hotel bookings this time. However I expect in the
coming days we¹ll put up a list of possible venues and recommendations for
you all to help you choose where to stay. I¹m sure Alex¹s flat will book
up fast :)

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 28/11/2015 12:05, "use-livecode on behalf of Dave Kilroy"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of