Death of the Application Browser

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 14:45:43 EST 2015

On 26/11/15 21:36, J. Landman Gay wrote:
> <snip>
>
> (Finally, I hope I didn't show any claws, though I admit that removing
> the App Browser would force me to remain in LC 7 indefinitely and I
> had a moment of despair.)

We know that you are really a "pussy cat"; rather like my cats;
who are soft and sweet most of the time, but when
they come up against something they feel strongly about . . .

[ And, shake it which ever way you will, you will admit that
the Livecode people probably listen to your opinion a lot
more than mine! ]

Love, Richmond.