Death of the Application Browser

Thu Nov 26 02:50:40 EST 2015

> J. LG wrote:
> It needs to come back. I can't work without it. Project browser is not an acceptable replacement for the kind of stacks I work with.

I stopped to edit any stack in LC 8.

The Project Browser is beautiful to look at, also the Property Inspector, beautiful design, but there are too much things one can NOT do.

It's twice as fast to quit LC 8, to open LC 7 and do the simplest edit in LC 7's Application Browser supported by LC 7's Property inspector.

For me it's the pair (Application Browser, LC 7 - Property Inspector) that is much more useful, for EACH AND EVERY stack.