SQLite, keep connection open or close every time?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Nov 25 16:09:20 EST 2015

A memory database won't time out and close the connection, so those you don't have to worry about closing. Also, a memory database can only be used by one person by the nature of what it is so you won't have concurrent write problems.

A memory database is an exception, and for obvious reasons should only be used as a temporary database.

Bob S