Release 6.7.8 RC 4 / 7.1.1 RC 4

Sebastien Nouat sebastien.nouat at livecode.com
Wed Nov 25 12:11:11 EST 2015

Dear List Members,

We are pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 6.7.8 RC 4 and 7.1.1
RC 4.

*Release Content*
This release contains 2 regressions fixes in 6.7.8 RC 4, and 1 more in
7.1.1 RC 4 (see the Release Notes for more information).

*Getting the Release*
To get the release please download the installer directly at:
http://downloads.livecode.com

*6.7.8 Final / 7.1.0 Final*
The next build is planned to be released next week - and we expect it to
be a Final build.

If you reported a bug in BugZilla, you can check whether it will be
fixed by having a look at its status.
Bugs reported against LiveCode 6.7 or LiveCode 7.x will be fixed in the
next release, if the status is AWAITING_BUILD.

You can also follow our release schedule, and bug fixing patches, on our
GitHub repository <https://github.com/runrev/livecode/milestones>.

Warm regards,

The LiveCode Team