Release 8.0 DP 10

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Wed Nov 25 03:31:07 EST 2015

On 2015-11-24 19:11, Richmond wrote:
> BUT ( and, you know me by now, there always has to be a 'but') Please,
> Please, Pretty Please, integrate SVG import into the 'standard' image
> import
> menu feature.

Patience Richmond :)

As we've said before we will do something along those lines once the SVG
display is ready to integrate. After all, there is no point in adding a
menu item to import an SVG file, if there is no way to display one.

I've done some more work on the PR I submitted a while ago - getting
linear and radial gradients to work (I still have to get the 'focal
point' feature of SVG radial gradients working) - so hopefully this will
be ready soon.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps