HTML5 export and Widgets

David Bovill david at viral.academy
Tue Nov 24 06:29:01 EST 2015

Great - I will test and give feedback.

I've a question about HTML5 export and how this is intended to fit in with
the other pieces of LiveCode and a modern web environment - so far it has
only really been presented in the context of standalone Javascript apps and
I'd like to know more about how I could link this to the other web content
- other than simple HTTP requests. The question is along the lines of what
is possible, and what is actively being developed in terms of functionality.

In particular I would like to be able  to create Javascript plugins and
widgets that the rest of the web page can interact with - so a web page
author could include the libraries and then we expose an API for Javascript
developers to use.

Also how would the browser widget work in this context?