LiveCode support

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Fri Nov 20 07:25:12 EST 2015

We never ignore support emails and queues are not backed up at the moment.
Have you checked your spam filter? If not then sure, give us a call and
I¹m sure we can sort it out.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 20/11/2015 08:47, "use-livecode on behalf of David V Glasgow"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of dvglasgow at gmail.com>