Mobile Resizestack handler possible bug

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Nov 19 16:45:46 EST 2015

True, It is only called once whenever the orientation is changed. But I call
the same routine to place the controls on the card from both the preopencard
message and the resizestack message. Network connectivity determines the
visible buttons on the card. That is why it's in there. I moved the
connectivity test into the preopencard handler and set a custom property.
Problem solved, but I will make a test stack for a QCC report because it
work on Android.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services