JSON library

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Nov 17 17:55:34 EST 2015

A stack that works fine in the IDE does not work when I make a standalone
from it.  In particular, clicking on a scrolling list doesn't have the
desired effect.  I think it may be because I'm using the new JSONImport
function in my selectionChanged handler.  It's part of the JSON library and
perhaps the JSON library is not being included in the standalone.

I used the default setting to search for inclusions initially.  When I try
to include specific libraries, the JSON library is not listed as one of the
options.

The above is all pure guesswork of course but should the JSON library be
listed as an inclusion option?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>