wtf diesel?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Nov 16 20:51:20 EST 2015

Same here. I put in an emergency support request on Saturday because mail
was not getting delivered. David replied in less than an hour and asked me
what email address I was sending to. I answered and told him that it was
this email address. Email was working on Sunday but a slew of the real and
test emails from Saturday were just delivered 1/2 hour ago. Never heard what
the solution was but it did not seem to release the emails that were sent
before it was fixed.

Are your emails still being delivered late? If so I would put in an
emergency on-rev support ticket immediately.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net